TRM-1: Triple Inline TDS Monitor
- Displays TDS levels of the three sensing points with electrode probes.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
- Factory Calibrated: calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with Mur-lok® Quick-Connect T-fittings (standard is 1/4", also available with 3/8" or 1/"2 T-fittings)
- Installs quickly and easily.
Range: 0-9990 ppm
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
Fittings: 1/4" standard, also available with 3/8" or 1/2"
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
With a TDS monitor or meter, you can easily determine your RO system's performance by calculating the percent rejection. Once you have obtained the TDS levels of your feed water (tap) and product water (filtered), use the calculator below to determine the percent rejection of your RO system.