PS-100: Panel Mount TDS Controller
- Monitors and controls TDS levels for high output commercial systems.
- Large, bright L.E.D. display.
- An alarm will sound if the TDS level rises above the user-set level.
- Installs easily in minutes.
- Includes one sensor probe (at no extra cost).
- Protective cover also available (sold separately)
Range: 0 - 999ppm
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Resolution: 1 PPM
ATC: Yes (1 - 65 degrees Celsius)
Calibration: Adjustable (manual)
Setting: Controlled by on-screen up/down buttons
Relay Control: The unit will open or close a circuit via dry contacts when the ppm level reaches or exceeds the control setting (simple switch). It can be used to control a pump, solenoid valve or other device.
Relay Voltage: 5V
Alarm: Optional steady beep (set by user)
Display: Bright 5/8" L.E.D. display
Probe: 1/2" bushing (NPT), 3 meter (9.8 ft) shielded cable
Power supply: AC 110V / AC 220V
Dimensions: 7.2 x 7.2 x 10.2 cm (2.8 x 2.8 x 4 in.)
Monitor Weight: 476 g (1 lb .8 oz)
Total Weight: 680.4 g (1 lb 8 oz)