FM-1: Filter Monitor
A five-stage filter monitor with five independent timers and a tri-color LED faucet indicator disc.
Works on time (and volume for the FM-2) for up to five stages (can be less).
The LED indicator disc will illuminate a green, yellow or red light when the water is turned on. The color indicates the percentage of elapsed time.
Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 5 minutes of non-use.
The timer counts down in months or days (settings can be modified).
Includes an audible alarm (beep).
Modern design is perfect for any kitchen.
Installs quickly and easily.
Timer Range: 0-999 days/months
Timer Modes: Days or months (default is months)
Settings: One alert per stage, up to five stages
Default Setting: 12 months
Batteries: 2 x AA (included)
Battery Life: approx. 18 months
Base Unit Dimensions: 100 x 63 23 mm (4 x 2.5 x 0.9 in)
Base Unit Weight: 119 g (4.2 oz.) (including batteries)
Flow Switch Cable Length: 93 cm (36.6 in)
Flow Switch Fitting Size: 1/4" Quick Connect
LED Faucet Indicator Disc Cable Length: 92 cm (36.25 in)
LED Faucet Indicator Disc Dimensions: 4.75 (1 1/4" in.) dia., 8 cm (5/16") high
TO RESTART A STAGE TIMER AFTER A FILTER HAS BEEN CHANGED:
1. Press the PWR/STG button to turn the power on.
2. Press the PWR/STG button to advance to the stage that needs to be reset.
3. Press the SET button. "SET" will appear on the screen.
4. Press and hold the SET button for two seconds. The unit will beep twice and "SET" will disappear.
5. The timer for that stage has been reset and will begin counting down again.
6. Press and hold the PWR/STG button to turn the power off.