EC-3: Electrical Conductivity Tester with Case
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS. From 0-999 µS, the resolution is in increments of 1 µS. From 1000 to 9990 µS, the resolution is in increments of 10 µS, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: The EC-3 has been factory calibrated to a 1413 µS KCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Click here for a photo of the meter with its case.
- Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide.
EC Range: 0 - 9990 µS (µS/cm)
Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
Resolution: 0-999: 1 µS; 1000-9990: 10 µS (indicated by a 'x10' icon)
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only)
Accuracy: +/- 2%
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50o C (33 to 122o F)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
To convert µS (micro-Siemens) to mS (milli-Siemens): divide by 1000.
1000 µS = 1 mS
EC = Electrical Conductivity
>> Looking for a TDS meter? If you are looking to measure TDS (in PPM), we recommend not purchasing an EC meter. Instead, we suggest one of these TDS meters: