DM-2EC: Commercial Inline Dual EC Monitor
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Displays EC levels of the Feed Water and Product Water with in & out electrode probes.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 3 minutes.
- Dual Range - Measures from 0-999 µS, with a resolution of 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 µS, the resolution is in 10 µS increments, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Factory Calibrated: calibrated to 1413 µS. The DM-2EC features digital calibration.
- Diagnostic error messaging
- Shielded sensor cables
- Comes equipped with 1/4 inch Mur-lok® Quick-Connect T-fittings. Also available with 3/8" or 1/2" fittings.
- Installs quickly and easily.
Differences from the DM-1:
- Measures EC (Electrical Conductivity) in µS (micro-Siemens).
- Designed for commercial/industrial applications.
- Stronger, water-resistant casing.
- Digital calibration can be done individually on each line.
- Improved design, including an extra large, easy-to-read LCD display.
- Longer, waterproof, shielded cables.
- Variable mounting bracket.
Range: 0-9990 µS
Cable Length: 46" (including sensor), shielded cables
Sensor: Dual, 1/4" diameter for quick-connect fittings (model SP-3, included)
Digital Calibration: Digitally factory calibrated to 1413 µS. Re-calibration can be done separately for each line.
Power source: 2 x AA batteries (included)
Battery life: Approx. 2 years
Size: 11.6 x 6.8 x1.8 cm (4.6 x 2.6 x .7in.)
Weight: 201.3 g (7.1 oz.)
NOTE: All water purification and filtration systems are different. Please contact the manufacturer of your RO or DI system to determine when you should change your filter cartridges or membranes (based on EC levels and/or percent rejection).
|With an EC monitor or meter, you can easily determine your RO system's performance by calculating the percent rejection. Once you have obtained the EC levels of your feed water (IN) and product water (OUT), use the calculator below to determine the percent rejection of your RO system.