CIC-152: Dual Control Dosing/Injection TDS/EC Controller
- Monitors and controls dosing or injection systems.
- Large, bright tri-color L.E.D. display.
- Two adjustable set points keep TDS levels within a range (maximum and minimum TDS/EC levels).
- Minimum and maximum control points will activate relay controls via switching dry contacts.
- The CIC-152 can control two different devices (e.g., a pump and a valve).
- Two alarms (maximum and minimum levels) can be set independently of the control points.
- Digital calibration.
- On-screen temperature display.
- On-screen range & control indicator lights (green, yellow or red)
- Installs easily in minutes.
- Includes one sensor probe (no extra cost)
- Protective cover also available (sold separately)
- Available with the NaCl conversion factor (model CIC-152-N) or the 442TM conversion factor (model CIC-152-4).
TDS Range: 0 - 5000 ppm (CIC-152-N): 0 - 8500 ppm (CIC-152-4)
EC Range: 0 - 9999 µS
Temperature Range: 1-80oC; 33-176oF
Accuracy: ±2% (of the reading)
Resolution: 0.1 ppm (0-999); 1 ppm (1000-9999)
ATC: Yes (1 - 80 degrees Celsius)
Calibration: Digital (by push button)
Factory Calibration: 1413 µS
Set Points: Adjustable by push button. Control Point 2: Maximum TDS Limit. Control Point 1: Lower TDS Level.
Relay Control: The unit will transmit an analog signal (simple switch) via open or closed contacts to a device (e.g. pump/valve) when the ppm/µS level reaches the maximum TDS/EC limit (Control Point 2) or the minimum TDS/EC limit (Control Point 1). The contacts are switched back to the normal position once the TDS returns to the acceptable range.
Relay Voltage: 5V (attached devices must have their own power supply)
Alarm: Two independent alarms (set by user)
Display: Bright 5/8" L.E.D. display
Probe: 1/2" bushing (NPT), 3 meter (9.8 ft) shielded cable (model SP-1-PSC)
Power supply: AC 110V / AC 220V
Dimensions: 7.2 x 7.2 x 11.1 cm (2.8 x 2.8 x 4.4 in.)
Monitor Weight: 476 g (1 lb .8 oz)
Total Weight: 680.4 g (1 lb 8 oz)