AP-1: AquaPro Water Quality Tester (TDS)
- Measures total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water-resistant housing
- Measurement Range: 0-5000 ppm
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The AquaPro is calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap and batteries.
- Comes in a retail-oriented package.
- Magnetic body (patent pending)
- Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide.
TDS Range: 0-5000 ppm (mg/L)
Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
Resolution: 1 ppm
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C/F
Accuracy: +/- 2%
EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
Power source: 1 x 3V button cell (included) (model CR2032)
Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches)
Weight: 42.5 g (1.5 oz)
U.S. PATENT D602,384S
>> Looking for an EC meter? If you are looking to measure EC (in µS), we recommend not purchasing a TDS meter. Instead, we suggest one of these EC meters: